Friday, August 28, 2009

Photoshop challenges: Michael Jackson

I found some Michael Jackson related Photoshop challenges online.
Here are some of the images that were shared. I tried to pick out images that were non-offensive. If I missed an interpretation and shared something inappropriate, please post in the comments section below and let me know.
Blame it on the Moonlight

House

I wish to complain about this 02 ticket what I purchased not half an hour ago...
Oh yes, the Michael Jackson. What's wrong with it?


Concert ad

Wanted ad

Doctor Who was with Michael Jackson...pt 1

Doctor Who...

Doctor Who regenerates again

Final Moonwalk

Also, check out this Michael Jackson version of Super Mario brothers.

super michael jackson bros 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRciznVO_nk

No comments:

Post a Comment