Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My condolences to the friends, fans and family of Michael Jackson


My condolences to the friends, fans and family of Michael Jackson.

This site exists to share interesting info that I've found on the web regarding Michael Jackson.

Since there are so much "made up", "fictional" news reports regarding the King of Pop, we never know what is actually real and what is otherwise.

I plan on sharing links to newstories that I found interesting.

Like everything else about MJ, we have no idea if the reports are true or not.

But it makes for interesting reading.

The above comic strip is from comics.com
You'll probably need to click on the image to view the entire comic strip.
Click here for more Michael Jackson related comic strips.
(Not all comic strips are "nice". Just a warning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment